Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

To be truthful I was dreading this Thanksgiving.  I have been trying REALLY hard to not make this, Matt's, our last child at home, an emotional year.  Anyone who knows me knows I have been dreading this year since Meagan left.  So to make more of a light day Dennis and I decided to invite some friends of ours from the school.  I am SO glad we did.  It was such a delightful day.  I am sad I didn't get any pictures but that just means I was having too much fun to be thinking about taking pictures.  I love the fact that once again my table was full ( 7 of us) of friendship, laughter and fun.  I made waaay too much food and forgot to make the cream corn but that just means no cooking for the next couple days.  So it was a wonderful day and I have a feeling there will be a lot more get togethers  in the future.  We even got to talk to all of our big kiddos in the states so what a GREAT day.